Saturday 11 July 2015

What do you mean I haven't blogged recently?

No more excuses... I'm just rubbish!
(so much for blogging once a week. How long did I make it this time? A whole week? Maybe not even that long)
Anyway - the good people at Folksy have been promoting blogging in the last couple of weeks, where I admitted that I was one of the world's worst bloggers... so I thought I should get my bum in gear and do some updating.

I remembered why I stopped; this Blogger thing kept deleting my pictures, and I just got really annoyed with it. So bear with me - I shall try and upload some that it's happy to keep.

I have, in the meantime, made lots of new shiny things:












Lots and lots of handbag charms!! They're spread around various selling platforms, so I've collected them all up in a facebook album here if you're interested!



No comments:

Post a Comment