Friday 24 July 2015

Earrings

My name is Katy, and I am a charm addict.
I can't help it - buying charms is such fun! As is opening the little packet when they arrive... and playing with them... and making earrings...

Did you know I don't even have pierced ears?
A shocking waste, but my mum won't let me!
(I'm 34)
So here are a few of my recent ones (don't tell anyone, but a new set arrived yesterday. I now have tiny cowboy boots to go with the tiny cowboy hats!!)










Find them mostly on my etsy page.

In other news I'm taking part in the Docraft goody bag swap this week. My swap was on the door mat this morning. It's a very exciting looking package of card making goodies, which I'm looking forward to getting stuck in to. Do you think my swap partner would like a bundle of charms?

11 comments:

  1. Lovely earrings, I would love a bundle of charms so yes would be my answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the frying egg in a pan earrings - they are all a bit quirky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous earrings... love the egg in the pan charms... i love charms and would be quite happy to receive a bungle of them.....
    Lorna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I'd love a bundle of charms so I would say definitely. These are gorgeous projects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you ever fancy a swap please let me know! I've got literally thousands of them... I really should stop buying them. Maybe.
      Thanks for your lovely comments.

      Delete
  5. Hi how can you say this is a boring post the earrings are all gorgeous. I think your swap partner would love a bag of charms. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt it was a bit boring as it was very similar to the last 5 or so ;-)

      But thank you so much!

      Delete
  6. what neat themed earrings, the sun glasses are so cool

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow just love your little charms a really lovely selection ... and not boring at all ... lol ... hope you have a great week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, lovely! Just love that alien pair! I don't have pierced ears either, but I found some findings on ebay with both clip and screw to make myself earrings. Having both the clip and the screw makes them much comfier. Ax

    ReplyDelete