Saturday 11 July 2015

Etsy Tags

I went to an Etsy local meeting this week. There was an opportunity for a shop critique.
Turns out I have some work to do...

And tags. So very many tags.

So - you're looking for wine glass charms on Etsy. What do you type in the search bar? That's what I need to put in my tags so that people can find me. Take this for example



wine glass charms
glass charms
wine glass identifiers (argh. no good, 20 character max!)
charms for glasses (how many's that?)
(This is so hard...)
wine charms
red glass charms
party charms
party favours
wine glass tags

Can anyone think of any more?! Do I want to go down the "girly" route?

4 comments:

  1. Have no idea with your question but I do think they are lovely, I really like the lips......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely wine glass charms....great lips one.....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi these are gorgeous. I too need to work on my Etsy pages. You might consider adding the word 'Wedding' as this might also be something that people type in.the search engine. Lainie xx

    ReplyDelete