Thursday 6 October 2011

Rosary Beads

These are the Rosary Beads I mentioned yesterday.

They're all available on my folksy shop  -  folksy.com/shops/bojanglies


Black Cats Eye Rosary

Crystal Marea Firepolished Czech Glass Rosary

Tigerseye Rosary
Crystal Rosary
Amethyst Firepolish Czech Glass Rosary
Obsidian Snowflake Rosary
Glass Pearl and Burly Wood Beaded Rosary


Each rosary has 59 handlinked beads, all with single loop connections. The Our Father beads are disguinished either by size, colour, or by a longer separation of chain and links.
The crosses are interchangable - There are three sizes of Silver coloured cross; Large, Medium and Small, as pictured, and one Gold coloured cross, in Medium.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! You could make a range of religious prayer beads. The Muslims and Buddhists have prayer beads too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could do. And I might do.
    As long as someone tells me what to do!!

    The first batch I made were apparently Greek Worry beads. What ever they are!

    ReplyDelete