Wednesday 5 October 2011

New Stuff!

I've been very good recently... I've made many things, and taken photos of them!
It's all coming together!

This month I have be mostly making spectacle chains and LANYARDS! Oh yes. I have found something new to make. They're very much like my glasses chains, but also completely different.
I'd started a couple a while ago, just playing around...  I'd given one to my mum to test for me (though she used it to put the caravan key on, rather than an ID card.) And it stayed in one piece. And she didn't lose the key. Success! {edit - It turns out it wasn't a caravan key. It was a bunch of keys. About 10 of them!! If that's not a test of durability, I don't know what is...}
The just last week I had an email from a lovely lady asking if it would be possible to adapt one of my glasses chains to hold an ID card. Well... it just so happened I had just what she was asking for in my stash (unfinished) Which of course, is where it remains, because I'd decided on a different method for the new ones...
So this is the one completed to order: It's the Spring Pearls Lanyard/ID holder (with a cord attachment)
look! that's me!!



and I've made some more (I'm on a roll now!)

There's the Burgundy hearts: 
that's me too!
Then there's the Heather coloured beaded lanyard...
There I am again!


And I've made another two tonight... But I can't take photos at the moment, because my camera's making terrible terrible noises when you switch it on. But I'll get round to it!
Aaaaannd... There are Rosary beads! Oh, it's been a very productive week!

No comments:

Post a Comment