Friday 27 February 2015

Whistle Stop Tour!

Ooops, I've been away from the blog again!

Busy doing craft fairs, commissions, dancing, actual proper work, and visiting folk with babies...!

I did manage to made a few new things this week - and I've bought some fabulous bead strings to play with next week - so here's a whistle stop tour of what's been going on... (No babies though!)

A bridal party commission

Bracelets, Earrings and a Necklace Drop
 





Pretty new beads!! (I'll be making some necklaces out of these)
A feature necklace - lava beads and marble on suede thong
Love Heart Charm Bracelet on an elasticated base - I made this at the last craft fair.
Accursed re-positional adhesive. This does not work at all!!!


I even managed to make a loaf of bread... mmm. I miss bread.








9 comments:

  1. You have been busy! Lots of lovely projects. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jewellery looks gorgeous and your bread even more yummy as I,m hopping while OH cooks dinner tonight so I,m starving, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have been busy. The jewellery is gorgeous and the bread looks yummy. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic projects. Just hopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Jewellery....pretty beads....Bread looks good too...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  6. really pretty jewellery sets, like all the different looks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pieces of work - love the wedding bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some beautiful projects, really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How on earth have you managed to do it all and fit in some bread making as well. I am in awe. Gorgeous jewellery, love the bracelets x

    ReplyDelete