Thursday 4 December 2014

Grand plans...

I dread to think how long it's been since I've been on here. I really must stop making excuses! Anyway - hoping to make this more regular in the New Year.

I've been up to loads recently - baking took over for a while, but I've even let that blog slide. That will need fixing. I've taken lots of pictures for it, just lack the inclination to post them all!
The Facebook page has a slightly better update rate... but I do tend to neglect that at times.
What else happened this year...? I did a beginners course in Archery. That was good. I didn't completely suck. I attempted indoor rock climbing. That was entertaining. I did completely suck. I've done some more dancing - mostly Lindy Hop, which is good fun. And I still occasionally grace salsa with my presence!
There have been more weddings than I could shake a stick at. 5 in a year - plus the associated hen/stag nights. Even my brother got married (Though I was poorly throughout the day, so was taken home early. Sorry Steve!)
So those are all fairly good excuses, but they cannot be used again. No. More. Weddings.

Of course the end of the year is packed with Christmas Markets - I've not attempted quite as many this year.
There was one at Cowbridge Comp a couple of weeks ago, last week was the Abacus Christmas Market, this weekend it's Canton Library, then Lou is holding one for Water Aid at NRW where she works.
So still busy busy.

Found a new toy - glittery wine glasses! They'll be making an appearance soon. And decoupage. I'm having a lovely time with that.
What I'm hoping for is to update more often, but not with just jewellery. There will be cards, random crafts, rants, links to the baking blog, and jewellery. But we'll see how that goes!
And there will be a tie in with the work website - all the beady things should be available there soon.

But for now, I'm off to make some more Christmas Earrings....



No comments:

Post a Comment